INFOGRAPHIC: Can My Alimony be Modified or Terminated?

Doors - Alimony Modification & Termination


After the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court’s decisions in Chin v. Merriot, Rodman v. Rodman, and Doktor v. Doktor, we have some guidance as to the specific circumstances under which an existing alimony order can be suspended, terminated, modified, or reduced.

If you have any questions or concerns about alimony in Massachusetts, call 781 484-1066 or email the attorneys at Finn & Eaton, P.C. to schedule a free initial consultation.